- Your existing home or your new home can be insulated.
- Insulation can be installed in your roof and ceiling, your internal or external walls or in your floor.
- There are 3 types: thermal, acoustic or fire insulation.
Thermal Ceiling Insulation
Installing insulation in your ceiling stops the heat from penetrating in the summer and escaping in the winter. Ceiling insulation can be provided in a variety of R-values from R2.5 to R6.0.
We use insulation batts which are carefully installed by our trained staff. We lay each insulation batt between the trusses in your ceiling and cut out around any down lights or other electrical products in your ceiling.
Thermal Wall Insulation
Insulating walls of new homes is very effective and relatively simple. Insulating walls of existing homes is a little more difficult as you need to remove the plasterboard to get to the cavity behind.
Types of Wall Insulation:
- Wall Wrap is applied to the outside of the frame prior to the external finish of the home being completed.
- Wall Batts can be installed with R1.5 to R2.5 rating to accentuate the wall insulation. These are installed prior to the plasterboard being installed.
Other Thermal Insulation
We supply other forms of thermal insulation including under floor. Contact us to speak to one of our trained experts.
Insulation Batt properties
- Best possible fire rating - 0 for ignitability, 0 for spread, 0 for smoke developed and 0 for heat evolved.
- Helping the environment - produced from up to 80% recycled glass content.
- Low allergen
- Doesn't provide a food source for vermin and insects.
- Performance that you can trust - complies with AS/NZS 4859.1, "Materials for the Thermal Insulation of Buildings".
The level of insulation is measured by the R-Value. The thicker or denser the insulation is, the more it resists the flow of heat. The higher the R-value, the better the insulation and the higher the level of comfort in your home.
Achieving a peaceful home is not an unrealistic expectation. The ideal time to include acoustic insulation in your home or commercial property is at the time of construction or while you are renovating. Access Insulation utilise acoustic batts which come in a variety of R-Values from R1.5 to R3.1.
This product is used in specific situations in new homes that as a fire barrier. Contact us to speak to one of our trained experts for more information
Want A Quote?
Please fill out the details below to receive a quote.
Check the Gallery for more images